Factsheet therapie MÜNCHEN
therapie MÜNCHEN - Trade Fair with Congress for Therapy and Medical Rehabilitation
ICM – International Congress Center Messe München
Dates and opening times
Tuesday, 3 December 2024 | 10 am – 6 pm
Wednesday, 4 December 2024 | 10 am – 6 pm
Thursday, 5 December 2024 | 10 am – 5 pm
therapie MÜNCHEN is a trade fair and congress for therapy and medical rehabilitation aimed at physiotherapists, occupational therapists and sports therapists as well as massage therapists and hydrotherapists in southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
This professional development event is based on the successful concept behind therapie LEIPZIG , the leading industry platform for therapy, medical rehabilitation and prevention in German-speaking countries.
The next therapie MÜNCHEN will be held from 3 to 5 December 2024, parallel to ISPO Munich . Visitors have the opportunity to visit both trade fairs with one ticket.
therapie MÜNCHEN is organised by Leipziger Messe GmbH.
Proven combination of product exhibition and further education
Interactive trade fair
- comprehensive information on products and services
- exhibitor workshops and product presentations
- specialist forum with topical and inspiring lectures
- demonstration area for testing and interaction
- equipment and accessories for therapy, rehabilitation, training and fitness
- durables and consumables
- health and wellness products
- alternative medicine
- furnishings and equipment
- organisation and administration
- consulting and services
- professional, further and advanced training
- specialist publishers and literature
- certified further education
- evidence-based information for real-world applications
- practical workshops
Visitor target groups
- occupational therapists
- speech therapists
- trainers, exercise instructors and sports therapists
- massage therapists and hydrotherapists
- medical specialists and clinic management
- Stand rental starts at EUR 159 per m² (stand space only)
- The minimum space rental is 9 m²
- 5% discount if registering at both therapie HAMBURG and therapie MÜNCHEN. Both registrations must be submitted within 48 hours of each other.
Please note: prices do not include VAT, AUMA fee of EUR 0.60/m² and the media flat rate of EUR 199/EUR 80 for organisations/associations/self-help groups (obligatory entry in print media, customisable entry in the app and in the digital version of Product and Exhibitor World).
Lena Bischof, Project Manager
+49 (0) 341 678-8260
Good reasons for participating in our events
Invest in a growing market and in your company‘s future in Germany
In Germany, the provision of medical treatments for the rehabilitation is regulated by law as part of the healthcare system. This means that health insurances are obliged to include all therapeutic treatments in their catalog of services (physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy).
Medical rehabilitation is provided by the following facilities:
There are a total of 1,089 clinics for preventive and rehabilitation medicine in Germany. Of these, 54 % are private run, 27 % are non-profit and 19 % are public run.1
Outpatient rehabilitation facilities
The number of outpatient rehabilitation facilities (day centers) has increased significantly in recent years. There are currently around 746 facilities offering intensive therapy close to home.2
There are around 70,332 licensed therapeutic practices in the area of medical care providers that provide treatment for patients with health impairments as prescribed by doctors.
- 42,695 licensed physiotherapist practices
- -10,522 licensed occupational therapist practices
- 10,763 licensed practices of voice, speech, language and swallowing therapists3
Sales of therapeutic treatments in Germany amounted to around EUR 11.1 billion at the end of 2022.4
1 German Federal Office of Statistics – 2022
2 4QD – Qualitätskliniken.de GmbH – 2024
3 ARGEn der Heilmittelzulassung – 2023
4 GKV-Heilmittel-Schnellinformation für Deutschland – 2022
Extend your reach throughout Germany
As the leading trade fair and congress for therapy, medical rehabilitation and prevention in German-speaking countries, therapie LEIPZIG offers the impressive combination of an innovative trade fair and a high-profile, interdisciplinary congress programme.
As a well-established event, therapie LEIPZIG is going on the road with regional editions in Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Munich, bringing its excellence even closer to its target groups. Thanks to this multi-location concept, exhibitors can target regions where they aim to acquire new customers or where maintaining relations with existing customers is a priority.
A get-together for decision-makers from clinical settings, out-patient rehab and hospitals
At all its locations, the therapie trade fair is known for the outstanding professional expertise of the attendees. One in two visitors to the trade fair is involved in purchasing and procurement decisions, either as the key decision-maker or as part of a decision-making team. In other words, when you present your products here, you'll be reaching your precise group of decision-makers and benefiting from direct sales opportunities.